terça-feira, 25 de novembro de 2008

SONETO II/XII - SPRING: LARGO



Horizon opened for illusion that floods,

a desire sea much frustrate time
Faces the destination which always was shown:
Vacant of hope for the deep passion.

To know occult discovered in briefing,
When such loves to reach the flesh,
Will be able certainly to calm hard fidget
That as much storm who still does not have courage.

My dream of muses that make me captive
Of this platonic love only sung,
The great capital punishment for I to be hidden.

Already I am satisfied without having a reason well;
Therefore, it will be soon in briefing that such desire,
Won’t be a great mystery for me anymore.

Nenhum comentário:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tese ou dissertação precisa de revisão da Keimelion.

Tese ou dissertação precisa de revisão da Keimelion.
Há mais de dez anos revisando textos com competência e pontualidade.

Postagens populares