segunda-feira, 24 de novembro de 2008

SONETO IV/XII - SUMMER: ALLEGRO

The certainty of the made a mistake one is broken up,
It does not have reason that it confuses
Who in this question establishes,
Creates judgment and if becomes honored.

The cove of science is insurance,
When it says that yes it is well certain,
When not, nor passes for close,
To know and error not mixture.

I, for me, everything that I long for
Is security and the light that exists,
Illuminates the darkness and the sad life.

I know upper-class who I am, I know my desire,
That of this life I will have everything
I am calm, I do not delude myself.

Nenhum comentário:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tese ou dissertação precisa de revisão da Keimelion.

Tese ou dissertação precisa de revisão da Keimelion.
Há mais de dez anos revisando textos com competência e pontualidade.

Postagens populares