sábado, 22 de novembro de 2008

SONETO IX/XII - AUTUMN: ALLEGRO


In the doubt lawsuit one becomes
Verse and subject for the song,
Comes with the luck, old friend,
And each rhymes is thus that it is born.

Comment the destination in one sonnet
With one squares that it makes upper-class,
Another one very lasts that it is,
But pure bad luck each terceto.

In the universe so deplored,
Of my work and my cine,
it does not have poetry; I fell in the routine.

Tired from being explored,
I come back the private life early,
I hinder to the muse that it runs away.

Nenhum comentário:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tese ou dissertação precisa de revisão da Keimelion.

Tese ou dissertação precisa de revisão da Keimelion.
Há mais de dez anos revisando textos com competência e pontualidade.

Postagens populares