sábado, 22 de novembro de 2008

SONETO VIII/XII - AUTUMN: ADAGIO


Stolen fire of industry of the deities
Is same science for the other parts;
Poor person of device, all of same arts,
Never will make here more than she was sung.

To know old it has always who tires,
Null beauty that nothing more generates,
Nor if it counts with what the time operates:
To never know full that it is reached.

I am passive, subject, and work
Without hope in each new development;
I make that I learn, does not have quality.

There, they take account by that I am valid,
They charge of the life for my performance.
I have that paid God had in the Log.

Nenhum comentário:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tese ou dissertação precisa de revisão da Keimelion.

Tese ou dissertação precisa de revisão da Keimelion.
Há mais de dez anos revisando textos com competência e pontualidade.

Postagens populares